percentage rate of change indicator

Hello coding expert friends,

Would you please to help me to code an indicator as shown in the below picture?

Thanks
Files:
USDJPYDaily.png  43 kb

mql5saja: Would you please to help me
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

mql5saja:
Hello coding expert friends,

Would you please to help me to code an indicator as shown in the below picture?

Thanks

Hello The Metatrader Momentum is a rate of change .

You can use it with period = 1. 

Momentum is calculated as a ratio of today’s price to the price several (N) periods ago.

MOMENTUM = CLOSE(i)/CLOSE(i-N)*100

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7880

Momentum
Momentum
  • votes: 5
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Momentum Technical Indicator measures the amount that a security’s price has changed over a given time span. There are basically two ways to use the Momentum indicator: You can use the Momentum indicator as a trend-following oscillator similar to the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD). Buy when the indicator bottoms and turns up...

In many forums that I join, there are about 5% people like this whroeder1. By reading his/her statement, we understand he/she is rude, impolite and uneducated.

whroeder1:
Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
You have only four choices:

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Hallo Philippe,

thanks for your kind reply. 

Regards,

Philippe Houy:

Hello The Metatrader Momentum is a rate of change .

You can use it with period = 1. 

Momentum is calculated as a ratio of today’s price to the price several (N) periods ago.

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7880