My trendlines don't save

My trend lines or other objects for that matter don't save each time I create them manually on the chat, close the window and open the window again. What could be the cause?

macpee: close the window and open the window again. What could be the cause?
PICNIC You closed the window (with objects) and opened a new one (with out objects.) Either don't close it (minimize it,) or file->open deleted.

whroeder1:
PICNIC You closed the window (with objects) and opened a new one (with out objects.) Either don't close it (minimize it,) or file->open deleted.
Thanks. But there is one thing. The objects get deleted as well when I navigate from one time frame to another. How can I solve that one?

macpee: The objects get deleted as well when I navigate from one time frame to another. How can I solve that one?

You have a badly coded indicator/EA that is deleting them.

whroeder1:

You have a badly coded indicator/EA that is deleting them.

Now I see. In my EA, it says ObjectsDeleteAll() whenever Initialization parameters take place, and this includes REASON_CHARTCHANGE. I did this because I want the buttons and other created chart objects to refresh to new ones without leaving out obsolete events on the chart. I never thought it would affect the trend lines I draw manually on the chart.