Indicators: BarNumbers

BarNumbers:

Displays the number of each bar - both, relative to the most current bar and in absolute terms from the beginning of the chart.

Example from the hard right edge of the chart

Author: Samuel Beer

useless indicator were you bored ?

Automated-Trading:

BarNumbers:

Author: Samuel Beer

Not really. It can come in quite handy when you're debugging your own expert advisors. I actually put a field "use: for development purposes" in the original description, but the admin decided to throw it out.

Is it an example of indicator provided in ArraySetAsSeries function (available both in MT4 and MT5) more convenient and unobtrusive?

Stanislav Korotky:
Is it an example of indicator provided in ArraySetAsSeries function (available both in MT4 and MT5) more convenient and unobtrusive?

Well that's up to you to decide. I only use it for debugging anyway (naturally). I had it lying around so I thought maybe someone else can use a ready to go indicator.

Hello, this indicator is exactly what I need, but I'm a newbie and am facing a hard time to install it.

Could you provide some guidance on how to install it?

Thank you very much,

Hello Samuel Beer,

Can you do Bar Number Start From Opening Daily So if we have 24 bar h1 only? Example H1, H2, H3,etc...so many thank for this indicator

Thanks. Very useful for me to multi pair analize.

Thank you Samuel Beer for Bar Numbers. 

Samuel,

Is there a mql5 version available for this? I tried to convert this to mql5 but getting lot of compilation errors.

Thanks