Need HELP in optimization of my expert advisor

I used a lot of times the tester to find a stable configuration for my expert advisor using "real tick" mode and slow and low complete research, taking long period like 3 or 5 years, including the forward test but there is no one configuration that matches the backtest with the forward. This happens with more experts advisors I have. My ea works on CCI, MACD, STOCASTIC and RSI. How possible is that? Is there anyone can help me, please, about this situation? Can't use on forex market neither. If I research the last expiration of indexes I obtain some beautiful results that never going to be realized. Is there something wrong in the research method I do? How long do I have to research for indexes market? how long for eur-usd or forex market? what I have to do to obtain a good and stable configuration for a single market?

I really hope someone can answer me. I am going really crazy....

thanks

Barabba44:

How possible is that?

Very.

Barabba44:

Is there anyone can help me, please, about this situation?

How ?

Barabba44:

Is there something wrong in the research method I do?

Probably.

Barabba44:

How long do I have to research for indexes market?

Until you succeed.

Barabba44:

how long for eur-usd or forex market?

Until you succeed.

Barabba44:

what I have to do to obtain a good and stable configuration for a single market?

Practice.

Marco vd Heijden:

Very.

How ?

Probably.

Until you succeed.

Until you succeed.

Practice.

I do practice, I am doing it since a year continuosly but every 3 months I am at the same place. How do I have to use the tester? using real tick do I have good data from the 2010 on indexes?

Try for some time not to use the tester.