EA Or indicator to show all profit/lose Open And pending order in chart For specific Price (One pair Or all pair )

Hi All

I want to EA Or indicator to show all profit/lose Open And pending order in chart For specific Price (One pair Or all pair )

anyone can help me

Thanks.

Kaveh Nasiri Alamouti:

Hi All

I want to EA Or indicator to show all profit/lose Open And pending order in chart For specific Price (One pair Or all pair )

anyone can help me

Thanks.

Hi,

Please explain more, pending orders carry no profit/loss, what do you mean by 'specific Price'?

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
Hi,

Please explain more, pending orders carry no profit/loss, what do you mean by 'specific Price'?

Hi Mohamad

suppose that we have several open positions in buy and sell and pending order (sell/buy) and want to know in specific price with all order what happened in profit or lose (if pending orders activate)

for me pending order lot size calculation important based on forecasting market

thanks.

Kaveh Nasiri Alamouti:

Hi Mohamad

suppose that we have several open positions in buy and sell and pending order (sell/buy) and want to know in specific price with all order what happened in profit or lose (if pending orders activate)

for me pending order lot size calculation important based on forecasting market

thanks.

I see, you can use PIP value from MarketInfo. Then calculate possible profit/lose based on distance between entry price and given price, multiplied by OrderVolume and PIP value.

Mohammad Hossein Sadeghi:
I see, you can use PIP value from MarketInfo. Then calculate possible profit/lose based on distance between entry price and given price, multiplied by OrderVolume and PIP value.

I know what you say but I want to real time calculate for all Orders together not separate order 

Kaveh Nasiri Alamouti:

I know what you say but I want to real time calculate for all Orders together not separate order 

Sure, you'll need to code a loop to calculate profit/loss for single order then show total p/l, for realtime result, you will need to put the loop inside OnTimer.