Experts: Open Two Pending Orders

Open Two Pending Orders:

Automatic placing of Buy Stop pending order and Sell Stop pending order simultaneously, Stop Losses and Take Profits on the user specified levels. As soon as the long position (BUY) is opened as ASK price crosses the levels, the remaining pending order (SELLSTOP) is deleted. Vice versa if the short position (SELL) is opened as BID price crosses the levels, the remaining pending order (BUYSTOP) is deleted. It places again both pending orders after the opened order has been closed.

Place Two Pending Orders

Author: Zaymin Htet 

Open Two Pending Orders
Open Two Pending Orders
  • www.mql5.com
The Expert Advisor is intended for automatic placing of Buy Stop pending orders and Sell Stop pending orders simultaneously, Stop Losses and Take Profits on the user specified levels. As soon as the long position (BUY) is opened as ASK price crosses the levels, the remaining pending order (SELLSTOP) is deleted. Vice versa if the short position...

I like your EA, 

I need an extra feature for my strategy that describe in below picture,

now your EA gives a 115 points difference between BUY STOP and SELL STOP.

I want "ZERO" difference, for this strategy.

please give a updation

Files:
my.PNG  28 kb

Hi, can any one  please advise me how to set up Setslav Scalper S1 on MT4, I am relatively new to trading.

Thanks

bullshit, not working

hi sir! your EA is amazing.

and can you add 'open order interval(market price and time frame(ex h1 h4))'

thank you so much

Good thinking good software boss, I think it suppose be when price break pending order's then automatic stop lost secured our profit tnx.

Hi, can someone please tell me how to download this expert advisor, there used to be a download icon up there, I don't know if my browser is playing pranks on me or there are some kind of update in the site. I appreciate your help. Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your EA. I tried to use it with Renko chart but there are no trades then.

Do you have any idea why is that ?

Automated-Trading:

Open Two Pending Orders:

Author: Zaymin Htet

How can I download this EA?

Hello,
I never observed that the trailing stop worked?

Hi, very usefull EA....!

Is there a version for Metatrader 5 already available...?

Thanks...!