Hello, how do you think it will be in the future with cryptocurrency and forex. Whether the cryptocurrency will come into the forex. Is it worth it to store cryptocurrency now? Tell me what you think. - page 2

It's not even money.

It's a formula, or concept.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can't just compare a cryptocurrency to a flower like that.

That's like comparing water to a peanut.

Are flowers also available as commodities for trading ?

Will crypto-flowers be traded in future ?

This topic is just useless waste of time so why could we not compare a cryptocurrency to a flower ?

Yes we can and you are right.

It's good that you mention it, because i forgot to water my bitcoins...

Thanks.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yes we can and you are right.

It's good that you mention it, because i forgot to water my bitcoins...

Thanks.

They will die...you see you confirm the bad future.

Alain Verleyen:

If thats true then it would be time to short sunflowers.

Alain Verleyen:

second that. Money  (unless you are a country that prints its money on so much paper) is based on country's GDP/growth/exports/etc. We have came across news items like NFP, consumer index, some bigshot talking/speech about interests rate, even Brexit votes forever (at least now it felt like forever) etc. Next micro-secs we see the currency exrate moving. Even political issues such as China vs USA trade wars, US president election war can affect that country's exrate of its currency. The retail forex market is now 5Trillion a day (and gaining every day), its not that easily manipulated. Occasionally we read that certain large banks/brokerages got slapped in the hand for manipulating its spreads or even a brokerage of injecting quotes not found anywhere, affecting their own clients trades. But you cant manipulate the ENTIRE forex market to your own advantage.

China has clamped down on this and a lot of countries dont even want to include it as a payment mode. The next large bitcoin company that got hacked (ya the one with all the security etc etc built in) and millions stolen will not be just news, it might be just around the corner. 

'Caveat Emptor'