Hello, how do you think it will be in the future with cryptocurrency and forex. Whether the cryptocurrency will come into the forex. Is it worth it to store cryptocurrency now? Tell me what you think.

• 38% (9)
  • 25% (6)
  • 38% (9)
Total voters: 24

Artem Abanin:
  • cryptocurrency will take up
  • forex will take up
  • forex will use cryptocurrency more than just BTC

It is not a Future - it is the Present!

You can already trade it and you can even have it as your Account Deposit and/or Balance!

For your information 1 BTC was 0,50 $ cent in 2009 and  that same 1 BTC is now close to 5000 $ today so you might be a bit late with that.

Apparently, Bitcoin has failed !
The resolution of the Bitcoin experiment – Mike’s blog
The resolution of the Bitcoin experiment – Mike’s blog
  • Mike Hearn
  • blog.plan99.net
I’ve spent more than 5 years being a Bitcoin developer. The software I’ve written has been used by millions of users, hundreds of…

No the concept is valid.

But indeed there is a capacity issues, people are working on this and that is why it forked recently.

Especially the cryptography involved, is extremely solid, and usable in so many applications, other then (just) online banking.

In the near future, excitement with Bitcoin (and other crypto-currencies) will sometimes grow, sometimes fall. But the fact that in the end everything will end, is definitely understandable. Because the same, like, was, for example, in the days of Tulip mania in 1637, see Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Tulip mania - Wikipedia
Tulip mania - Wikipedia
  • en.wikipedia.org
A tulip, known as "the Viceroy" (viseroij), displayed in the 1637 Dutch catalog Verzameling van een Meenigte Tulipaanen. Its bulb cost between 3,000 and 4,200 guilders (florins) depending on size (aase). A skilled craftsworker at the time earned about 300 guilders a year.[1] In Europe, formal futures markets appeared in the Dutch Republic...

Victor Ziborov:

In the near future, excitement with Bitcoin (and other crypto-currencies) will sometimes grow, sometimes fall. But the fact that in the end everything will end, is definitely understandable. Because the same, like, was, for example, in the days of Tulip mania in 1637, see Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Then (as well as now Bitcoin) suddenly tulip bulbs became very expensive (it was the first ever bubble in history). Then you could buy a house in the center of the city for two bulbs of tulips.

Victor Ziborov:

Then (as well as now Bitcoin) suddenly tulip bulbs became very expensive (it was the first ever bubble in history). Then you could buy a house in the center of the city for two bulbs of tulips.

Then the market participants came to their senses, the bubble burst and everything fell into place. The same will happen with Biycoin. However, when this very moment of truth will take place, it is not known. But this return of the status quo will necessarily happen.

I do not believe in Bitcoin (and money is a matter of faith) and in other crypto-currencies. I think they have a future like the bulb of tulips at the time of tulipomania: That is, the soap bubble must burst. But if a trader turns out to make money on the movement of the price of a crypto currency, then of course you have to earn! Why not?

You can't just compare a cryptocurrency to a flower like that.

That's like comparing water to a peanut.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can't just compare a cryptocurrency to a flower like that.

That's like comparing water to a peanut.

Marco, money is also a commodity.