Financial operations are blocked ?

I dont know y all my contact details(gmail, skype, yahoo, facebook etc..) are erased automatically.

What could be the reason ?

I could not even write to service desk

chandra100:

I dont know y all my contact details(gmail, skype, yahoo, facebook etc..) are erased automatically.

What could be the reason ?

I could not even write to service desk ? 

Hi,

You probably tried to withdraw from a MQL5 session that wan not started from your usual IP. 

Try to connect using a proxy to to write to service desk.

R. 

remulix:

Hi,

You probably tried to withdraw from a MQL5 session that wan not started from your usual IP. 

Try to connect using a proxy to to write to service desk.

R. 

Exactly. today is the first time i requested a withdraw from my mobile and immediately financial operations are blocked.

i think i must do from my laptop regularly. 

chandra100:

Exactly. today is the first time i requested a withdraw from my mobile and immediately financial operations are blocked.

i think i must do from my laptop regularly. 

Simply explain this to service desk and you will be unlocked.

R. 

remulix:

Simply explain this to service desk and you will be unlocked.

R. 

When i tried to write to ServiceDesk it says

You can only submit one ticket per day. Submitting multiple tickets increases your wait time. Please be patient until the open tickets are resolved. 

chandra100:

You can only submit one ticket per day. Submitting multiple tickets increases your wait time. Please be patient until the open tickets are resolved. 

Your past tickets talks about same subject ?

If yes, just wait.

Usually, financial questions are blinding our eyes and killing our brains, I think that patience is our best friend.

Even if I'm not always 100% satisfied by service desk answers, I'm 100% sure that they are absolutely honest with this kind of problem.

R. 

chandra100:

Forgot to say that I had exactly the same problem some months before.

R. 

remulix:

Your past tickets talks about same subject ?

If yes, just wait.

Usually, financial questions are blinding our eyes and killing our brains, I think that patience is our best friend.

Even if I'm not always 100% satisfied by service desk answers, I'm 100% sure that they are absolutely honest with this kind of problem.

R. 

Morning i wrote one request to service desk regarding friends list.

I think thats why not allowing to send another one. Probably tomo i think i can write to service desk and solve the problem. 

chandra100:

Morning i wrote one request to service desk regarding friends list.

I think thats why not allowing to send another one. Probably tomo i think i can write to service desk and solve the problem. 

Yes, I had the same problem, my financial operations were blocked so friend list vanished, I could not post or change seting in my profile and even my rating was lowered.

But everything came back once the problem solved. 

It's for our own security in fact.

R. 

i got the same error and my financial operations limited...

i dont know what i did that this happend???

anybody can help?

maryamfer:

i got the same error and my financial operations limited...

i dont know what i did that this happend???

anybody can help?

Write to the service desk