Anyone Trading This Grid Code? - page 2

So you asked for help and now you walk away ?

Thanks for wasting my time.

Took me half a day to write that thing.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yeah don't worry about him.

So basically the your idea is this:

INIT B1 BUY 0.01
INIT S1 SELL 0.01

B1 HIT TP B2 BUY 0.01

S2 SELL 0.02

B2 HIT TP B3 BUY 0.01

S3 SELL 0.03

B3 HIT TP B4 BUY 0.01

S4 SELL 0.04

B5 HIT TP B5 BUY 0.01

S5 SELL 0.05

S5 HIT TP B6 BUY 0.02

S6 SELL 0.01

S4 HIT TP B7 BUY 0.03

S7 SELL 0.01

S3 HIT TP B8 BUY 0.04

S8 SELL 0.01

Is that correct ?

I wrote the code for this but there is something wrong with your strategy, Please Help.

WOW WOW WOW

Thank you so much for your positive reply.

What is very important is the spacing in between your orders. We need to calculate it in such a way to accommodate 300-500pips worse case move.

E,g; EURUSD sometimes cannot move 300 - 500pips without looking back, yes they can push in one direction up to 300pips, but when the trend starting to collapse, that's where we will start printing money, also there are those 0.01 trend following lot sizes also growing our balance. So, we need to be very careful about that. I am recommending 30-50pips distance in between our positions (Only on EURUSD).

This is better than Martingale die to the fact that the lot sizes are only increasing by a starting amount (0.01). Even if they moving 1000pips in one direction, our highest lot size will be 0.1, which is still safer for me.

As long as we can do the calculations based on weekly pips moves, we safe because EURUSD cannot push 600pips the whole week without looking back.

Thank you so much again for making me this EA although i still need to convert it to mq4 file because i am not using mt5. Thank you so much again. Let me try and convert it.

Thank you, thank you thank you.........

Marco vd Heijden:

So you asked for help and now you walk away ?

Thanks for wasting my time.

Took me half a day to write that thing.

Very sorry for that, just came back now.

Enrique Dangeroux:

The strategy is perfectly sound. It *will* need unlimited funds. Otherwise like whroeder1 states, it will blow your account. In this case sooner rather then later.

Unfortunately all EAs are blowing our accounts at the end, unless if you got another EA without blowing an account after using it for long. Please share my friend.

With Normal EAs, we still blowing our accounts, With Martingale EAs, we still blowing our accounts, With Manual Trading, some still blowing their accounts. Big question is: What to use then?

If got anything, Please my friend, share it here.

Thanks

Came across with this mq4 to mq5 converter.

Maybe useful, maybe not. Just sharing.

Marco vd Heijden:

Yeah don't worry about him.

So basically the your idea is this:

INIT B1 BUY 0.01
INIT S1 SELL 0.01

B1 HIT TP B2 BUY 0.01

S2 SELL 0.02

B2 HIT TP B3 BUY 0.01

S3 SELL 0.03

B3 HIT TP B4 BUY 0.01

S4 SELL 0.04

B5 HIT TP B5 BUY 0.01

S5 SELL 0.05

S5 HIT TP B6 BUY 0.02

S6 SELL 0.01

S4 HIT TP B7 BUY 0.03

S7 SELL 0.01

S3 HIT TP B8 BUY 0.04

S8 SELL 0.01

Is that correct ?

I wrote the code for this but there is something wrong with your strategy, Please Help.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thank you so much for your time and programming. Working Very Good Great

Thank you.

Although only trading one currency pair at the time. When trying to attach to other currency pairs, its not opening positions. Secondly; i also wanted a parameter where i can manually put the spacing in between my orders (Grid Size) and Take Profit Values separately so that i can override my Take Profit Values in order to cover the spreads:

E,g; If the spacing in between your orders is 10 pips, its always a wise idea to also consider the spreads on that specific currency pair like this: Spacing: 10 pips, Take Profit Values: 11 or 12 pips depending on that currency pair, just to cover that rather than one on one situations.

Otherwise, Great Job So Far

Thanks

Just a small issue on it:

Please see attached Grid2 photo for more explanations on this trading approach.

I also attached exactly the error happened Capture Photo

Files:
Grid2.png  43 kb
Capture.PNG  117 kb

Once we get such Approach, we sorted

More explanations

See attached, Capture2 photo

Files:
Capture2.PNG  96 kb