getting information about opened and closed trades to a journaling application

Hello everyone I'm trying to build a custom journaling application on windows using c# language my question is there any way or clue to get information programmatically about opened and closed trades it would a great features I don't know where I have to start first can anyone give me a hint or example 

best

fadygh:

Hello everyone I'm trying to build a custom journaling application on windows using c# language my question is there any way or clue to get information programmatically about opened and closed trades it would a great features I don't know where I have to start first can anyone give me a hint or example 

best

You could make the script upload to excel file and from there filter if you only want certain trades (pairs /most recent etc) and then place in DLL file and make am ea ,place on chart and only show information about trades on account .... Etc

Have it refresh every closed trade 

What do you think ?

Stephen Brown:

You could make the script upload to excel file and from there filter if you only want certain trades (pairs /most recent etc) and then place in DLL file and make am ea ,place on chart and only show information about trades on account .... Etc

Have it refresh every closed trade 

What do you think ?

hi I can you give me more information where I can do that

fadygh:

hi I can you give me more information where I can do that

Well on acc. History mt4 not sure aaabout mt5  right click go copy all , go excel sheet go paste and you have it all there .

DLL. Imports I'm not sure but it should work  they work with eas and excel 

Does that help?

Stephen Brown:

Well on acc. History mt4 not sure aaabout mt5  right click go copy all , go excel sheet go paste and you have it all there .

DLL. Imports I'm not sure but it should work  they work with eas and excel 

Does that help?
thanks for your help i will check it and come back with the result

Ok no problem , I've been look for a past trade reporter something that breaks it down to what eas are best (in comments of the account.history ). What pairs are best etc and where I'm worst performing .....