Optimizing inputs individually

Hello

I want during the MT4 optimization process to check inputs individually for example :

input (A) is an integer varies from 1 to 5 ,  input (B) is an integer varies from 1 to 8 , input (C) is an integer varies from 1 to 6 , input (D) is an integer varies from 1 to 10 , 

input (E) is an integer varies from 1 to 4 , .............etc .   (want to optimize these all inputs but separably) 

Inputs (A)  (MUST have a value between 1 to 5 ) when it finds it we go to next input to find its exact number and then next till we finish all inputs .

I want the optimization process not to mix check inputs of A with inputs of B with inputs of C ..etc  to gather , I want to check Input A first then after it finishes it jumps to check B then C and so on .

This will save huge optimization time not needed at all .

So at the end of optimization process it give hundreds for profitable combinations like this one :  A=3,B=2,C=5,D=3,E=2  ............

Please if any one can help its much appreciated

Jaber 

That will work, only if all parameters are orthogonal. I doubt they are. Just use Generic, and be done.

So optimize A. Set A to best. Proceed with B. What's the problem?

whroeder1:

That will work, only if all parameters are orthogonal. I doubt they are. Just use Generic, and be done.

So optimize A. Set A to best. Proceed with B. What's the problem?

Generic is useless here since the input value must be one of predefined values for each input  the inputs here are Bolean type and can't set A then B   Because the A value is not fixed in different combinations 

jaberrr: Generic is useless here
Huh?
  1. Boolean has two values. Set start to 0, end to 1.
  2. If you don't have an idea of the range of A, then you can't optimized anything. Makes no sense.

whroeder1:
Huh?
  1. Boolean has two values. Set start to 0, end to 1.
  2. If you don't have an idea of the range of A, then you can't optimized anything. Makes no sense.

OK. here is the code , 

the optimized inputs are :

iin= values from 1 to 6  

i4in=values from 1 to 4  

idin= values from 1 to 6  

ist= values from 1 to 10 

int io=values from 1 to 4        

ido= values from 1 to 2        

idv= values from 1 to 3  

ifo= values from 1 to 2   

As seen on the EA , for example iin input must be one of the six Boolean definitions  only after we find it we jump to next input check and so on in optimization process

I want to the EA to read different combinations of inputs when the candle closes 4 or more pips difference from previous candle 

Files:
ktest.mq4  39 kb