Compiling error "'interval' - undeclared identifier Test 1.mq4 81 38

Im getting this 1 error after compiling, I am new with MQL4 coding, Can anyone see the problem so I can correct it ? Thanks

'interval' - undeclared identifier Test 1.mq4 81 38

see attatched picture

cliffvitale:

Im getting this 1 error after compiling, I am new with MQL4 coding, Can anyone see the problem so I can correct it ? Thanks

see attatched picture

I am no a coder so I can not correct but I think that it better to have a code than to find something on the photo (to corerect using photo).

cliffvitale: Im getting this 1 error after compiling, I am new with MQL4 coding, Can anyone see the problem so I can correct it ?

buyPrice=NormalizeDoublehigh2+interval*Point,Digits);

1. What's the problem? You are using a variable interval, but no where do you declare it and give it a value.
  2. Prices from the broker are normalized. No need to change them.
  3. Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it. It's use is always wrong
  4. Check your return codes What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

whroeder1:
  1. What's the problem? You are using a variable interval, but no where do you declare it and give it a value.
  2. Prices from the broker are normalized. No need to change them.
  3. Do NOT use NormalizeDouble, EVER. For ANY Reason. It's a kludge, don't use it. It's use is always wrong
  4. Check your return codes What are Function return values ? How do I use them ? - MQL4 forum and Common Errors in MQL4 Programs and How to Avoid Them - MQL4 Articles

Thanks for replys