using market's indicators in ea - page 2

angevoyageur:
 To use an pad indicator in your strategy, I don't see what can be the problem. But if you want to sell this strategy as an EA or an indicator, I am not sure. It seems difficult.

i mean:

1. my EA is independent. it does not require indicator to work, it just can use it

2. if someone would like to use EA with this function he would have to purchase the indicator itself benefiting the author

so my EA could be used alone or with the indicator if someone has purchased it from the author. I think it is ok, but I want to be sure.

angreeee:

i mean:

1. my EA is independent. it does not require indicator to work, it just can use it

2. if someone would like to use EA with this function he would have to purchase the indicator itself benefiting the author

so my EA could be used alone or with the indicator if someone has purchased it from the author. I think it is ok, but I want to be sure.

Sorry I am not sure.

now im getting other problem: (onInit) 

td_temp=iCustom(NULL, td_tf, "Market/traderdreammt5.ex5", td_dev);
   td_temp_2=iCustom(NULL, td_tf_2, "Market/traderdreammt5.ex5", td_dev_2);

and:

input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES td_tf = PERIOD_M30;  //TD Timeframe
   input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES td_tf_2 = PERIOD_H4;  //TD2 Timeframe

instead of those time-frames, iCustom function just uses Current time-frame. (so if i optimize that parameters i get exactly same results for all settings)

It should not let me do 1D open prices with those setting (insufficient tick data - no buys or sells), yet it does. Another prove that he just used current time-frame.