Get the low of a certain period

Hi guys, i'm new in programming and mql5, i also have english as a second language so i apologize if i write something wrong.

I want to get the high of a period that starts when the close of the previous candle is above an ma and ends when it is below it. The opposite for the low.

For example:

low

I'd like to get the low of the period that starts at the first red circle and ends at the second one, which would be around that red line. Later i will determine determine a minimum difference between the previous close and the ma to consider. Can someone give me an idea of how to get these highs and lows ?

Thank you!

gabriel.lucas.9:

Hi guys, i'm new in programming and mql5, i also have english as a second language so i apologize if i write something wrong.

I want to get the high of a period that starts when the close of the previous candle is above an ma and ends when it is below it. The opposite for the low.

For example:

I'd like to get the low of the period that starts at the first red circle and ends at the second one, which would be around that red line. Later i will determine determine a minimum difference between the previous close and the ma to consider. Can someone give me an idea of how to get these highs and lows ?

Thank you!

CopyHigh(), CopyLow...

And ArrayMaximum(), ArrayMinimum().

Please read the documentation.