Help Please on how to make this indicator

Hi Guys,

I would like an indicator that flags when a long hammer candlestick closed OUTSIDE of a bollinger band.

Thanks

trader_12345: I would like ...
  1. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.

Thanks, apologies if it came across as a demand, did not mean that.

Was just looking for some ways to make it happen, thanks for the help.

Boa noite Gostaria de um EA ou script ou indicador ,em que eu possa abrir ordens no mt4 ,exemplo: quando abri Buy automaticamente abre sell, sera possível poderia me ajudar ,vou deixar meu email caso possa me ajudar desde j á agradecido laertesscorpion@gmail.com 

1. English only on this forum. Perhaps you meant to post on Fórum de Negociação Automatizada e Análise de Estratégia
  2. Hedging is forbidden on US brokers.You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.
Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia