new EA with amazing results - page 8

me , also

can pm me to : yary999@hotmail.com

bcos i blow up my acount , and i want to test on my acount which have only 30 usd ,

and i hope the fees is not high , bcos i cant efford it .

my regards:

ALI

max9593:
me , also can pm me to : yary999@hotmail.combcos i blow up my acount , and i want to test on my acount which have only 30 usd ,and i hope the fees is not high , bcos i cant efford it .my regards:ALI

i sent all details to you

good luck

max9593:
me , also can pm me to : yary999@hotmail.combcos i blow up my acount , and i want to test on my acount which have only 30 usd ,and i hope the fees is not high , bcos i cant efford it .my regards:ALI

i mede the fees little to be easy for all

and i hope everyone benefit from it

nice trading day

hello Sr,

Great job,

Please send me your EA on medoforex2014@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

mamdohfn:
hello Sr,Great job,Please send me your EA on medoforex2014@hotmail.comThanks a lot.

i sent to you the details

good luck

mar_fx:
i sent all details to you good luck

i sent u email

ALI

Hello Mar_fx,

Sound promising, please send me your ea details so i can test it on koiram1977@gmail.com

Thanks! And of course I let you know my results and maybe we can create a testing group to make this ea even better.

jasper2603:
Hello Mar_fx,Sound promising, please send me your ea details so i can test it on koiram1977@gmail.comThanks! And of course I let you know my results and maybe we can create a testing group to make this ea even better.

i replied to you

good luck

this week was a dangerous week and many fundamental news passed

and i left the ea to face these news to see its' performance

the ea broken all these obstacles and still continue with great success and maintain the account duplicated although all high risks

some results of the ea this week

Files:
Untit9led.png  83 kb
Untitl11ed.png  85 kb
d.png  92 kb