Cookie Strategy. Need Your help Guys !

Hi!

(First Pls forgive for my poor English.... )

Im new here so Big Welcome .

I see that there is a lot of very talented traders! so im come here to ask You for Your help!

Im Binary option trader(noobie) no forex. I made my own system and im happy to share it with you guys! so you can test it. I test it on M5 TF and I set the trade for a period of 10 minutes. Please Guys!! test it and help to select of some indicators that does not repaints and that would be good enough to be as a filter to avoid false signals(because there is a lot of false signals...). I think that my system has some potential. But requires some improvements...As you can see my system're not perfect and arrows are very invasive there is 4 types of arrows..... That's why it looks so chaotic. I ask You for help to improving my system. I know that with Your help We can certainly make this more accurate settup! and improve this!

Pls Guys! I share with You my work on which I spent many hours to improve the system and have devoted many hours to find appropriate indicators...

The rules are simple:

1. It is important that the lines should cross together

2. If there is arrow shows up that mean a good signal

3. But We should enter the trade when is 2+ more arrows on one candle, in one place

small black arrow = weak signal

medium yellow arrow = better signal

small poorly orange and poorly green arrow = good signal

Big red, green arrow = best signal

2+ more arrows = Super signal (xD)

Just look at the pictures so You could understand this:

Have a nice day !

Files:
1.jpg  220 kb

I just added a new indicator that seems to be a good filter:

What do you think?

I see that nobody care... so i please Moderator to closure and removal this topic.