stressful!

Day has been really stressful, I went on a long trip and am really down now. Do you guys think it would be wise to trade in such a situation?

I don't think you should trade with having stress because in this way you will not be able to focus and will take a wrong decision and suffer loss so better not trade for few days or a month.

I think its unwise to trade during this stressfull moment because you can't concentrate at this moment

Its important to give your full attention when trading so i think its not good to trade this time.

Stess is not good for trade. Because it will have a negative impact for our trading results. We can make the wrong decision. As a result we experience loss trading. When we are stressed, better leave while trading. And we can start again when we've lost streess. That way, trading we can be successful .

All here are in unison so far, that just shows the importance of not trading under stress.

Yes green4, all in one voice. We should stress free before trading. Thank you all.

goot:
Yes green4, all in one voice. We should stress free before trading. Thank you all.

Of course, we had to be free of stress before trading. Mind and a good heart will free us from stress. By doing so, trading we will be maximum. But I want to ask how you can avoid stress before trading?

When the body is stressed up, it means the brain is more stressed up. So you have to allow the brain to rest a bit. You don't want your brain to miscalculate, do you?

fortune:
When the body is stressed up, it means the brain is more stressed up. So you have to allow the brain to rest a bit. You don't want your brain to miscalculate, do you?

Not at all Fortune, if the brain does miscalculate things would go wrong. Thanks for your post.

For sure, when the brain goes bad trades go bad!