Main reason of your profit !

I note every time we are talking about loss ok let's talk a bout profit for all levels (Beginner - Medium - professional) tell us what is your reason for your profit do you follow a particular strategy ? You have a high concentration and calm ? Not covet ? coincidence ? or what ? I know all traders loss and win and we know what is the reason of loss and what a bout the reason for your profit ?

surely best strategy and patient for waiting that profit.

I am using price action strategy to make my entries and my exit everytime. And the trendline as my guideline to achieve that profit. but if i made false trendline then i will suffer the lost.

We know that forex market open 24hr daily here position change readily. Lots of reason for loss and gain, when you losses some reasons are induces like lack of experience, lack of knowledge, lack of discipline and can’t be to control own emotions. When you profit same opposition loss reasons are induces.

Yes, you right. I am agree with this point “I note every time we are talking about loss OK let's talk about profit for all levels (Beginner - Medium - professional)”. particular strategy – after long term analysis when you create own strategy you get profit.