Is ther any demo to learn the forex - page 2

sahayat:
Too bad you didn't participate, this 999 demo contest really a good place for learning or testing our trading system.

Yeah, you are right, 999 demo contest is the right place to make practice to our trading skill, or we can test our EA performance here.

mang_ncep:
yeah, and with take part in FBS demo contest we also get experiences that we can use to learn our trading skill be better...

I like the prize from FBS contest,

we can withdrawal the prize anytime.

sahayat:
That the advantage from this broker. We can participate in other demo contest trading too from other broker but tha prize still better 999 demo contest.

Withdrawable prize is the interest of 999 demo contest, I always participate but I never win.

Hi jenniesims321,

I am also a new forex trader but I found (during searching about forex) that all most all broker offer demo account to their trader for practice. So, first choose broker and then create demo account there.

Shawnmichal:
Hi jenniesims321, I am also a new forex trader but I found (during searching about forex) that all most all broker offer demo account to their trader for practice. So, first choose broker and then create demo account there.

That's right. We must choose broker to get demo account. And each broker have demo account, like FBS.

yeah, I guess all brokers offer demo accounts, some are limitless some are only good for a couple of months, but there is always an option to open another demo account.. I do not know of a broker that does not have any demo that would be really weird

jenniesims321:
Is ther any demo to learn the forex from the beginning because as i am a new user i find difficult to deal.

actually almost every broker has demo accounts. try alpari, avafx, fxpro. they all have mt4 platform

Hi,

It is really nice to hear from people who want to know what they are doing. I have seen people who don't do any research before they enter in to trading and end up loosing money. Yes! As you mentioned, demo is the best place to start your trading. All you need right now is the trading system. A system that can set your emotions aside while you trade. A system which can provide you valid entry and exit signals and not through your emotions. Also there are many programs which promise that you can start earning from the day one after completing their course. But I suggest you to have your trading system as simple as possible. Reason, the Trading GURU's try to give loads of colorful indicators which can provide fancy signals. But in my experience all the indis are lagging. They give signal only after the price action taking place. Learn simple things about trading. I highly recommend Trend line trading, Support and resistance for understanding replacement levels. This is enough to start your trading. And don't trade if you are not ready to lose your money. Coz there is lot of leverage provided by the brokers and that is the killer. Have a watch on News releases when considering currency trading

Paul75:
All forex brokers offer demo account for practice just visit AVAFX, OANDA or FXCM broker and use there demo account.

All broker offer demo account now. You can choose anyone of these demo. Also demo contest are good for beginner to learn forex trading. Popular demo contest are Lucky trader contest of instaforex, Sniper contest of instaforex, 999 demo contest of Roboforex, UWCFX demo contest etc.

SecheKrate:
just as a wanring to you: demo tarding and real trading is different so be careful and really demo trade and learn a lot before you decide to open a live account and even when you open live account, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

yes demo account is for our learning and real account is for our earning but if a trader learn properly in demo account and then you go to trade in real account so you can fell easy in your trading and you can earn big profit in you Forex trading business.