[REG] Programming Simple EA, need help

Hello all,

I would like to use the face that the SNB is still protecting the CHF against the EUR. Right now I'm doing this quite frequently by manual trading which is very time consuming and not very effective. Mainly because in general you miss the exit point and the EUR/CHF is ranging very slowly and within narrow boundaries.

The idea is very simple. I like to enter a trade at a specified price and a SL, Lotsize,... (right now I'm doing this manually with a pending order, but the exit has to be done manually while sitting in front of the pc).

Let's say the price (ASK) is 1.20100 (five digits) as soon as it reaches a specific sell price (BID - to make it easy 1.20150) I want to have a Stop Loss X Pips away from my specified sell price (i.e. if the Stop Loss is X = 2 PiP the Stop Loss shall be placed at 1.20130) and simulatenously I want to have a Trailing Stop Loss at Y Pips.

I know that this can partially done within MT4 IF the TP (or sell specified price) the SL and the TSL wouldn't be so close. Therefore these operations have to be done internally by the EA (and I would appreciate it if I could choose if the pending order is actually set an visible to my broker or is just handled by the EA and therefore not visible)

EA should only be allowed to open the next order if previous is closed. And lLast it would be nice if the EA can handle up to three of those orders with different parameters at a time.

One final note: there might be other open orders (manually openend) within the MT4

I hope I find someone willing to help me. If you have further questions on this idea, please shoot!

thx

I can get this done for you. PM me if interested.

Hi mokuck, master1234 also can help you. Go through to link for more details : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/199553

Well...tell ya what buddy. Here is a way of trading garanteed to make you money as long as you can keep your pants on (most of us day traders are WAAYYY to impatient). Get a graph of the AUD/USD 5 minute - 6 hour chart, then put an overlay of the USD/CAD chart. When the two lines cross buy both - when one of them goes up by oh 2 to 3 times your quantity (not an exact science) sell it and hold the other. Then when they recross (they always do) you sell one that didnt make profit and rebuy both. Boring, simple, and it always works. Any more questions on it shoot me a line rudloffnathan@yahoo.com.