What is your best tool in forex? - page 2

mine is zulutrade...best autotrading tool one can use both to trade its signal and/or to gain extra or more cash, according to the volume invested.

The best tool for me in forex has been Andrew's Median lines along with fibonacci. Besides that.. I have only recently started using Mean reversion. These are usually on longer time frames. So when i'm not in a trade.. I usually take up trades from forex signals. One of my favorite and free signals service is foresignal. The signals are usually free (but delayed by 15 mins). I make a decent # of pips using this service. Of course I trade these using micro lots, just to be safe, while my long term trades are usually 0.1 lot.

smskute:
i just tried to install the fx pulse but it didnt got properly can anyone just tell me the correct procedure to install this version? yes . me too

i will suggest you, you can check this pipburner.com/downloads/fx-pulse-usermanual.pdf that's manual guides for how to instilled fx plus.

what about zulutrade, mates? any of you guys trading there?

Yeah, I use ZuluTrade. I also trade with Mirror Trader. ThinkForex just eliminated markups and lowered spreads so it’s a better deal. They also offer CFD and Forex trading now. Do you guys like mirror trading?

hey Tom153 - I mostly manual trade and test out the occasional EA on MT4 but have been looking at mirror trading. Do you need separate accounts to use mirrortrader?

@ LogicalTrader – You do not need a separate account. I trade MT4 and Mirror Trader with one ThinkForex account. You can switch between the two quite easily.

Tom153:
@ LogicalTrader – You do not need a separate account. I trade MT4 and Mirror Trader with one ThinkForex account. You can switch between the two quite easily

Interesting. A trading buddy of mine recently mentioned TF. Ill check them out.

Thanks for your input

installed it on Amada Market live account, updating news take so long

hello.... you are needy and this link is all set to help you out best where you'll not only found there a full fledged description of any specific tool but also its expertise usability in Forex trading..

Forex trading tools from IBFX | online forex trading tools, best forex trading tools - IBFX