What is your best tool in forex? - page 3

try mantapz indicator

Only for serious traders

+286 pips Usd/Jpy on 17/05/2013

forexsignalpips.com

except i've too posted here the tools for great trading good to see some other effective suggestions from dear fellow... thanks...

I think the best tool for trading forex is the combination indicator, for at least one indicator to determine the trend, 1 indicator show the sign reversal, combination of skills and experience clever trading.

I will go the platforms, great blessing to forex.

metatrader is the best tool i have ever used before

metatrader is my favorite tool of all time

reginaldscott24:
I want to share with you the best tool for MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. It called Fx Pulse. It's free indicator that displays trend direction for every time frame in real time. Furthermore, you no longer need to follow Forex news on different websites. Just use Fx Pulse's function News reader. It shows real time news headlines as well as coming news directly on the chart. Who is interested, click here to download.

They released a new version of it. It looks really great and news are now displayed in real time. Here is a screenshot:

Link: Free Metatrader Plugin | FX Pulse 2.0

Regards,

Josef

Samuel23:
Hey guys, can you please tell me what is the best tool that you use when trading?? Leave your comments maybe it can help someone in forex.

I am still very new in the market, I have not really pin point any, aside the very easy platform of my broker Profiforex. The speed there is superbly fast. But I believe as time passes, I would definitely put my hands on a tool. Please continue to share what tool you use.