50 pips best trading system ever... - page 3

still no pips today.....

nagamanju:
Hello Hermes.......the water is in the forex ocean...... don't search and try to get the successful tweak on that strategy from any where else....you wont get it...... It is with in you......yes only with in you......i already said that it took one year for me to settle with that strategy...... The main mistake we traders do is searching...searching....searching.....hear and there and confusing our self with what we get..... The main secret is pick one (start with my strategy) and just analyze.....analyze.....analyze....it for a minimum of 6 months...... i am sure that you will find a way to open the forex treasure (just like me)

Najanmanu,

Understand that you came on the forum asking for help (to understand your MT4 report).. Help was given.. Now we are asking for help to understand the strategy that YOU posted. We should not have to examine for year to understand something you posted. So either assist with what YOU are trying to communicate or don't. This leaves no time for games but honest communication to share knowledge. If that is not your interest then feel free to post elsewhere.

As always much success to you in your trading.

Theo

nagamanju:
Hello..... Finally i got my original source file.(find the attachment) Hear i like to say one thing......it took nearly 1 year for me to settle with this strategy. Don’t think that you can start earning as soon as go through with the strategy A senses says that only 2% of the forex traders are earning good income….rest of the 98%are the loosers… You have to work with this strategy, need to analyze a lot with dedication. Once you master with it you will be the one in the 2%. Every knows chess but only few grand masters are there!! you have to find the key factor for the success. Don’t think that there is no Holy Grail system……it is…… I gave you the boat…… now it is up on your efficiency how to ride it……. Happ

I created an EA based on the document attached.

I will post the backtest results soon.

We can decide whether this strategy is good or bad after that.

nagamanju excuse me but ..your strategy is crap unless coupled with a stop loss..and its pretty basic...buy when the price gets below the avg market level and sell when it gets a bit above avg market level..haha its common sense for any sane FX trader btw its not holy grail...try using ur crap in the long term say the first week of jan 2012..and u'll end up losing that 1k demo bucks...ur just lucky that marked moved in ur favor ...k ..i see that ur attitude has changed over the series of few posts u made hmmmm..

phreshpips:
nagamanju excuse me but ..your strategy is crap unless coupled with a stop loss..and its pretty basic...buy when the price gets below the avg market level and sell when it gets a bit above avg market level..haha its common sense for any sane FX trader btw its not holy grail...try using ur crap in the long term say the first week of jan 2012..and u'll end up losing that 1k demo bucks...ur just lucky that marked moved in ur favor ...k ..i see that ur attitude has changed over the series of few posts u made hmmmm..

Thanks Phreshpips......I am still learning this strategy.....and i decided to trade in the demo for an year....i am eagerly expecting the market movement against me as you said......then only i can able to understand how to fine tune it.

Also check the market move from 02/04/12 to 04/05/12, you will find out how the market behaved, i made 1500++ pips in this duration.

Hear is my latest update of the trading report.

Files:

phreshpips:

Hello Phreshpips......i go through with the jan 2012 market movements.

find the attached image, in that you can see that i made 41 trades with 2000++ pips. Only the bad thing happen is 8 trade goes in the same direction (i highlighted it with a red color round). but still i can withstand in the trade due to money management.

Any have thanks for your valuable alert.

Regards

Naga

Files:

pippimp:
Najanmanu, Understand that you came on the forum asking for help (to understand your MT4 report).. Help was given.. Now we are asking for help to understand the strategy that YOU posted. We should not have to examine for year to understand something you posted. So either assist with what YOU are trying to communicate or don't. This leaves no time for games but honest communication to share knowledge. If that is not your interest then feel free to post elsewhere. As always much success to you in your trading. Theo

Hello Pippimp......i was really upset with your words...that's why i did not replay you soon......

I told in my post that it took one year for me to settle in this strategy...you must notice one thing i told "ONE YEAR TO SETTLE" not any thing else (also i did not hide any thing)...i told like that because trading style differ from trader to trader depends up on their capital, lot size, target/stop, time they spend....and many more.....

I am sure that you will agree with this.....

My strategy is a solid one......don't think that i post something useless....

so please trust me that i am not hiding any thing else....

find my post for the latest report.....

Files:

Am attaching the EA, i wrote based on the attachment. I also made a small change in risk based lot size calculation.

My code usually have very little bugs, i wont say its bug free.

In my backtests, it is showing good positive results for some month. It is also blown my account in some month. Since its a kind of martingale type system, there is no gurantee for our investment.

Enjoy friends.

Files:

ananthhh:
Am attaching the EA, i wrote based on the attachment. I also made a small change in risk based lot size calculation.My code usually have very little bugs, i wont say its bug free.In my backtests, it is showing good positive results for some month. It is also blown my account in some month. Since its a kind of martingale type system, there is no gurantee for our investment.Enjoy friends.

Thanks Ananth....good job.........i will check......

This week (today) gap down open and got 50+50 pips in 15 minutes.

ananthhh:
Am attaching the EA, i wrote based on the attachment. I also made a small change in risk based lot size calculation.My code usually have very little bugs, i wont say its bug free.In my backtests, it is showing good positive results for some month. It is also blown my account in some month. Since its a kind of martingale type system, there is no gurantee for our investment.Enjoy friends.

Hai Ananth.........Mt4 platform got crashed and closed while i tried to run your ea in the strategy tester.