The ultimate profitable system for ever - page 10

Cherpu why not post the chart ?

Pls post here if any signal is forming. I can't open too many charts as MT4 freezes.

BL

BUITRE:
Cherpu why not post the chart ?

hello, i have already explained, my systems entry rule,trailing stop use, stoploss etc.., with very clerly in my previous post.i am using mt4 platform as same as you.. i not want to waste my valuable time.today u says upload chart,tomorrow another say it again, next day some one say the same.this is not kid's play.GETTING SIGNAL IS SAME AS YOU&ME.

If you took 1 minute from your BUSY trading day to post a few charts, then people would stop asking you to post your charts.

You guys are so funny....

arieldutchess:
You guys are so funny....

What is so funny princess

Another strategy to add to my basket of tests! Looking promising - I've started testing myself and I'm looking forward to where this is going.

GL cherpu!

How is the EA guys ? What is the progress? I understand Cherpu with this ... everyone gets the Signals itself, he isnt your Nanny. The System works. with the problem of time in the night to spent when Signals appear.

Go on.

Hi, we have added already some more strategies inside, it will be a package of good mixture, and also the "danger" of the old system was realy minimized.

We hope to announce end of week the first products!

thank you for a good trading system, looking forward in getting the updates 1