Well,

Well, I got on my computer and found out someone had been playing around with all the indicators I have, so I decided to do the same. So I noticed that i_Trend (attached below, indicator for MT4) has some pretty good results if used the right way. So out of curiosity I deicded to go down to an M1 or M5 chart. Sure enough this worked, and this worked well only when a certain amount of gap is between the top and bottom of the indiactor.

uniqueboy22:
Well, I got on my computer and found out someone had been playing around with all the indicators I have, so I decided to do the same. So I noticed that i_Trend (attached below, indicator for MT4) has some pretty good results if used the right way. So out of curiosity I deicded to go down to an M1 or M5 chart. Sure enough this worked, and this worked well only when a certain amount of gap is between the top and bottom of the indiactor.

There is no indicator attached. maybe you have to attach again.

thanks

Hi uniqueboy22, There is irrelevant website in your signature and no indicator is attached.

Only one post always suspicious! Could be a try for a free advertisement? Could be a freeloader? Not so unique boy.

Hermes

Yes the indicator may not be what OP is talking about but...

http://www.4shared.com/file/gWGNl9Or/i_Trend.html

Just a spammer, but thanks for providing a relevant link, mtuppers!