"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 15

Market from 2010 year was changed.

But the same "scary" indicator is also good in new market conditions and it predictions are enough precise. Today I'll attach new price movement prediction for GBPUSD. Today mean 15-02-2015.

Please note, indicator does not recognize holidays (like Sunday ), so you have correct date on prediction chart for correct use.

Files:
scr03.jpg  165 kb

Based on this indicator there was made expert advisor. Profitability 10%-150% per month with moderate DD 0.7% - 24% (statements attached).

EA has unique properties - EA is profitable independently what type of orders you use for trade (Market, Pending (STOP or LIMIT), Reverse Orders [opened in opposit direction]). The same code but only different type of orders are inserted. EA never make loses OR very seldom.

rhonamary:
"Thank you user666! Please attach the indicator "ozhearlytrendoutgold"We cannot verify the results without it... Thanks again and happy pips!"Hello,I have searched the forum and Google and been unable to find the ozhearlytrendoutgold indicator.Can anyone help?

This indicator made in 2011 but never was published before. That is why there was impossible to find. Attached !!! Enjoy for free. No limitations.

Files:

Yesterday, 15-02-2015 there was made prediction of GBPUSD move DOWN trend as you can see in post above. Today I attached image where you can see that prediction is 100% correct. Also you can see next day trend development.

Files:

For indicator posted in post 146 made expert advisor with results you can see in attachment.

Files:
Statement.zip  163 kb

The indicator you have attached, I don't quite understand how you use this. I dont see any prediction lines on the chart. Would appreciate some help on understanding. :-)

Possible you post the plain text ( .mq4) version of this indicator?

can you predict eur/usd now ? on daily

today prediction for currency GBPUSD

Files:
Picture_17.png  665 kb

here is GBP USD correct

Files:
Picture_18.png  663 kb