Hector deville indicators - page 3

hi, I am looking for hector deville magic bar indicator, I already have magic dot but looking for magic bar, please upload if someone has it..

hi do you have magic bar indicator not dot.thanx

hi do you have magic bar I already has magic dot but not bar. cheers

Hi fellow traders,

I am having trouble to get working those indicators. (Grid Indicator, Average Daily range indicator, Time zone indicator, 3 SMA Trend filter indicator).

They are simply not working any help appreciated.

Thank you so much.

moneymikefx:
Hey guys here are some of Hectors Indicators, The New ones. Just Copy these into the Indicators folder...

Hi please could you send these in a file format that is able to copy & paste into the indicator folder on mt4 platform thanks.

Hi, I have 2 indicators Daily box wich is similar to one he has and Average Daily Range 

Enjoy

Petar Kostov:

Hi, I have 2 indicators Daily box wich is similar to one he has and Average Daily Range 

Enjoy

How come all these ATR Projections dont show the 50% 70% and 100% bands that hector had on his? I've been searching everywhere to find that same one. Does anyone have it with that modification please?

Petar Kostov:

Enjoy

How come all these ATR Projections dont show the 50% 70% and 100% bands that hector had on his? I've been searching everywhere to find that same one. Does anyone have it with that modification please?

Hi I have hector's template but for some strange reason it is not showing the price action boxes and the round numbers. the template that i have is showing the 3sma's but i really want the price action boxes that show on his template which helps in understanding the daily price action. if anybody has the proper template can they kindly send it?