My Forex Trading Strategy - page 2

Any chance of sharing this system??

Thanks

plz share the system.

MunchFX:
Well this is really for information, after doing a mix and mash off systems that I have purchased over time, I have found for me my perfect system. Trading is all about having confidence in the system you trade, you must have trust in what you see on your screen and of course a solid trading plan, without the trust and sold plan you may as well give your money to the broker and walk away. So my reason for sharing my system???? well none really, I have taken a lot from the forum, and have tried lots off systems, automated and semi auto to manual, I have gone back to my roots (YET AGAIN) and trading manual. Me and robots just to seem to get on, so me in control. I have screen shot of my system as a reference so you can see what I trade. so that's my little contribution. My system is a real mix and mash but I find it to my needs I am using a EA to place auto SL TP and a full trade management munch

I think everyone's trading strategy should be good. without good trading strategy no one can get a good profit. We (Capital One Forex Ltd.) are a great strategy to serve you in trading in Forex.

I also tested different trading systems, platforms and tools but MT4 trading system and manual trading is the best trading strategy for me.

Hello guys! Where can I find reliable day trade charts? Thank you!

Whats the indicator on the very bottom?

The main indicator MunchFX used was HMA (Hull Moving Average) or Slope indicator. They are both the same. Traded this for a while and during trending moves it's great but during a choppy time it will eat up the profits you gain during the trends. The thumbnail he/she showed was a perfect trend from declining to ascending but in most cases the color changes back and forth several times before taking off again in one direction. Not sure what indicator was at the bottom but looks like it only showed you whether price was up or down which a green or red candle can show you that. Good trading to you.

Manual trading gives chance for better understanding about trade that is why i prefer manual trading instead of auto trading.

Know when you want to open and close a position before entering the market establishments based on a specific system you are following. Set all this in advance will help you focus on your system and remove doubts.