Please Help

I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor .They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

don't trust these promises. Why would anybody sell a robot that would create such winnings?

100% profit expert advisor is just scam and nothing. You should follow numa's view regarding it. Do not go for EA, if you have trading knowledge.

Dear

100% profit is not possible.

It may become possible but then you are also going to take huge risks as well.

The chances are you will end up with a loss.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Elliott Wave Forex Weekly Forecast - Free

=============================================

readyforex:
Dear 100% profit is not possible. It may become possible but then you are also going to take huge risks as well. The chances are you will end up with a loss. Kind regards, -Muhammad Azeem Elliott Wave Forex Weekly Forecast - Free =============================================

Risks are a part of any Business and Forex is also one of them. We have to learn how to deal with risk and manage them effectively so as to be able to reduce them.

Paul75:
100% profit expert advisor is just scam and nothing. You should follow numa's view regarding it. Do not go for EA, if you have trading knowledge.

In the start of my Forex career i was amazed by so called Forex Robots that will double the money every single day.

Actually these kind of EA Robots are developed to scam the newbie trader who has no idea of the markets whatsoever.