Looking for reliable EA - page 3

The forex expert advisor is a program with an automatic capacity of executing in the terminal any action in accordance to the programmed orders of a trader, leaving him as a spectator. There are a lot of EAs in the market, I have been working with some of them, I would recommend the Easy Walker Fx as a sound EA. It works well for scalping on the MT4, very suitable for the M15 timeframes. You could check it out.

I thikn it is really hard too....

A lot of traders choose to trade manually; this is a cool option but if you are trying not to spend considerable time on the forex at the expense of family and your job; then you could take automated trading as an option. Then you could use expert advisors on your trades. Some EAs could trade at their efficiency for just two hours on liquid pairs like the EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF; having SL and TP for each pair so you don’t sweat over the divergence among pairs

The forex expert advisor is a program with an automatic capacity of executing in the terminal any action in accordance to the programmed orders of a trader, leaving him as a spectator. There are a lot of EAs in the market, I have been working with some of them, I would recommend the Easy Walker Fx as a sound EA. It works well for scalping on the MT4, very suitable for the M15 timeframes. You could check it out.

looks like people lost $70,000 with easy walker this year on the PAMM account. hope the attached pic has attached

Files:
walker.png  16 kb

forexboys:
as far as my experience. if an ea is reliable, he wouldnt be selling it. instead he would manage your account for a fee. why should a person sell an ea if its really worth?

If an EA works, whats the problem with selling it? Businessmen always wants to expand business. More people will involve, more money will flow and business will grow. If EA really works client will be happy and vendor will be happier.

oilfxpro:
freeloaders and scammers inc have them:d:d:d:d:d

Thanks for your opinion.