Kevinator 5m retracement system - page 5

I just got back from taking relative to therapy and have trade sell eurusd.80+ pips and expecting 100+

I try for 200+ pips everyday..

Seems we are learning our lessons on doulble tops and bottoms this week.I looks like a new market as last week was all smooth trends..this week choppy but still tradeable.

You as the technician must navigate these waters and learn to overcome obstacles.

Take the worst the market can dish out and shake it off.Keep going and stay mentally strong.

Files:
yyy.gif  50 kb

200pips a day...thats a pretty decent target. I only target 20pts on the FTSE but I guess it all comes down to leverage. If I could make 200pips that would be a nice £2000-£4000 per day:-)

Current eur jpy trade in positive territory60+ pips....hold and looking for 100.

Files:
fff.gif  49 kb

Coming in off overbought TMA 45+ pips live trade on hold looking for more,

Files:
ddd.gif  58 kb

Out of consolidation comes a high energy move,,,,on hold looking for more.

Off the low TMA consolidation.

Files:
www.gif  49 kb

Current trade eurjpy in positive30+ pips and looking for more.Trade on hold for now.

Files:
lllll.gif  49 kb

Hi kevinator, pls what do indicator do you use as support and resistance so as to know when to enter the market. This FPM support seems to be very laggy.

Regards

nice trades

Looking forward to testing this system... How long you been using it Kevinator?

I have been using the system for a while now.I am working on other projects although this one works fine.