EA needed, please help!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to code a very easy EA.

It is based off of one indicator. The first bar on the retracement finder that crosses the 0 line, enter trade in that direction. Take profit would be 100. once trade is in profit by 50 pips, place stop loss at break even. If retracement finder crosses 0 in opposite direction and the trade goes against you, close trade and enter another trade, same take profit of 100, place Stop loss at breakeven if trade goes in your favor. The EA should use martingale money management.

This strategy looks awesome when used on a renko chart with 20 pip blocks.

March would have made around $9000 (900 pips) starting trades with 1 lot. This most lots traded would have been under 6 lots!

for april 700 pips, or "$7000 (Under 6 lots for one trade total as well)

Cheers!!

Files:

brgolfer:
I was wondering if anyone would be able to code a very easy EA. It is based off of one indicator. The first bar on the retracement finder that crosses the 0 line, enter trade in that direction. Take profit would be 100. once trade is in profit by 50 pips, place stop loss at break even. If retracement finder crosses 0 in opposite direction and the trade goes against you, close trade and enter another trade, same take profit of 100, place Stop loss at breakeven if trade goes in your favor. The EA should use martingale money management. This strategy looks awesome when used on a renko chart with 20 pip blocks. March would have made around $9000 (900 pips) starting trades with 1 lot. This most lots traded would have been under 6 lots! for april 700 pips, or "$7000 (Under 6 lots for one trade total as well) Cheers!!

When it comes to coding expert advisors I would say for you to have professional code it.It will save you the headache of having some novice coder make mistakes or bugs that you cannot spot due to their inexperience.You could have a winning system but because the coder made mistakes the ea looks bad.

I will recommend my friend kolier li.He will do this for you for 15 dollars as he is a student of the game and a master coder with a bachelors in finance.His email address is kolier.li@gmail.com

In case you have some other projects I will tell you the best way to find a good coder to do your projects.You open your metaeditor and look at the indicators.You will see the authors and pull up the code of the indicator.

Do not be scared to look at the code.It has really simple information on the first few lines like the name of the indicator the type of file the author and the authors email address.

Most of the indicators in your metaeditor have the authors email address on the first few lines.You can contact them and ask them to code your project.

Most of these guys are really smart and will say yes I will do it for you and code it in 10 minutes and send it to you telling you they are very busy for no charge..it will be accurate too.Some will want to charge you a small fee for their services.

The point is you will have access to world class coders and not weekend warriors.Hope this helped.

kevinator:
When it comes to coding expert advisors I would say for you to have professional code it.It will save you the headache of having some novice coder make mistakes or bugs that you cannot spot due to their inexperience.You could have a winning system but because the coder made mistakes the ea looks bad. I will recommend my friend kolier li.He will do this for you for 15 dollars as he is a student of the game and a master coder with a bachelors in finance.His email address is kolier.li@gmail.com In case you have some other projects I will tell you the best way to find a good coder to do your projects.You open your metaeditor and look at the indicators.You will see the authors and pull up the code of the indicator. Do not be scared to look at the code.It has really simple information on the first few lines like the name of the indicator the type of file the author and the authors email address. Most of the indicators in your metaeditor have the authors email address on the first few lines.You can contact them and ask them to code your project. Most of these guys are really smart and will say yes I will do it for you and code it in 10 minutes and send it to you telling you they are very busy for no charge..it will be accurate too.Some will want to charge you a small fee for their services. The point is you will have access to world class coders and not weekend warriors.Hope this helped.

Thanks for the advice!!

but i think its very hard to make it bcoz of that indicators is repaint

this indicator sound interesting......thanks brgolfer

How do I get renko charts on MT4?