#1 bitter forum idiot oilfx and his failed systems and EA's

I have noticed that there is a imposter among us.A trader known on this forum as oilfx pro also known as El Cid on the many forums he has been thrown out of because of his bad attitude and his attempts to peddle his failed expert advisors.

By the title of the recent thread *stupid forum idoits* he has insulted me and everyone else on this forum and seems to think he is above all of this.This is the pot calling the kettle black as he has many times failed and failed miserably with blown up accounts and a whole host of worthless inventions some that he has actually tried to sell to the general public like the worthless snake oil salesman that he is.

I will post here every advisor and system that he has ever posted on this forum so as he has judged us in our attempts to make this place better, now we will judge his work.I will post and backtest all of the systems and we will review.

Now we will see who the real idiot is and we will all test his systems and advisors in an attempt to look deeper and understand why he is so bitter and disrespectful to others on this forum.The answer is because he has been beaten so many times he thinks nothing can work and he should because he has approached trading in exactly the wrong way and sees things in an ass backwards kind of fashion.

He thinks because of the number of useless posts of no substance this makes him some sort of *guru* or savior.This is false and proves he spends alot of time on this forum and not enough time perfecting his trading systems.I think he has a learning disablility.

1st he posts systems with his name on them and endorses them as this is the one no this is the one no try this one no try another.His trial and error just like everyone else.So actually he is still learning the market just like everyone else and is no guru.

Dont believe it well lets look deeper into some of his systems and expert advisors name branded and fully endorsed by him.

Here is one expert advisor released and fully endorsed by the number #1 forum idiot oilfx.He was so into the building of this advisor and swore by it as the one to take our trading to the next level.

The backtest proves otherwise as the advisor loses money hand over fist.I am sure there are brighter minds in this forum that can fix this ea but oilfx sure is not one of them.

I have seen no updates or revisions like nanningbob would do instead he shoots off his mouth about how bad we are and how superior his advisors and systems are.This is the quality work of our resident guru and trusted advisor.

Failed back test and indicator here for your viewing pleasure.Also oilfx do not try and contact me and apologize by private message as my box is 100% full and has been for months now and I am unavailable for chat except on open forum.

What do you our members and citizens think of this expert advisor and the backtest results?Lets start a discussion about his methods and deem them

..................................brilliant!!! or what an idiot!!!!..........................

I honestly have not done any testing on this particular strategy as I know it to be promising in the short term and as soon as you take it seriously bam...the market changes and you burn money two,three days straight which is not good for your trading confidence.

Example the market is trending and pulling back after some good interest rate news.Three lows made in a up trend the ea draws a trend line on the bottom of the three lows and when price breaks those lows you get a few pips and wait for the setup again.

Only problem is the market will go into this ugly whipsaw of consolidation and as soon as the entry is made by the ea on the exact same setup.The market only moves one pip in your favor then against you 10,20,30 pips effectively eating up your equity and leaving your account and self esteem drained.

When you trade for real money you need to put your money on a sure thing and not some false hope.This is a false hope and I deem this strategy unsalvagable.

oilfxpro:
The title should failed systems of forum idiots.

You come on this forum and disrespect everyone here who is trying to build a decent trading system or advisor and call us stupid idiots because we can see the error in your ass backwards philosophy.

You seem to think you are above and beyond all of this and we are *stupid idiots*.

So..We will take the time to celebrate all of the worthless breakout EA you have build over the years and all of the worthless strategies and systems you have stolen...like the one you stole from forex flash and tried to rename it after yourself....and we will review and backtest them.

You are really the idiot who has no real strategy or knowledge of the forex market.You didnt even know about news trading.Your a follower and theres nothing wrong with being a follower just do say your a leader.I can recognize this in you and will call you on it.

Kevinator is absolutely right. I have heard of this disgusting creature who goes by the name of oilfxpro, on various forums. There are a lot of complains about this guy as he tries to fool innocent newbies with his pathetic, rotten and stinking systems. Guys - Never ever buy anything from him. This guy is a BIG loser in life and his systems are much bigger losers. Kevinator - Thanks for bringing this up. I think we all should thank Kevinator and also ensure that this miserable shitty creature oilfxpro is kicked out of here.

Kevinator is absolutely right. I have heard of this disgusting creature who goes by the name of oilfxpro, on various forums. There are a lot of complains about this guy as he tries to fool innocent newbies with his pathetic, rotten and stinking systems. Guys - Never ever buy anything from him. This guy is a BIG loser in life and his systems are much bigger losers. Kevinator - Thanks for bringing this up. I think we all should thank Kevinator and also ensure that this miserable shitty creature oilfxpro is kicked out of here.