Which is best MACD settings for 1 min chart?

Hi,

I am working with MACD+stoch +Bollinger band settings.

MACD (default)

Bollinger band (20,2)

Stoch (14,3,3)

EMA 10

and a MACD cross over alert indicator.

Now,the problem is, sometimes it works great,but sometimes not specially in Asian session on EUR/USD.

I get lot of whipsaw,To avoid it???

Please help.your suggestion is valuable for me.

Hello Somsri who asked the question. I trade forex and stocks for my living in the last 10 years

Asian sessions most of the time require different trading systems, or at least changing of the indicator settings. Also you may consider to not trade during that session.

Speaking of MACD for 1 min EURUSD... Try MACD (20, 50, 26).

It'll filter the weak signals, but at the cost of a later entry.

Exits can be done in 2 steps:

1) 1/2 with regular faster MACD (12, 26, 9)

2) 1/2 with the slower MACD (20, 50, 26).

I use the default one, it works pretty well for me. However, you can adjust and test it on your own and see what works the best for you.

It is better to leave the default indicators settings and change the time frames to find meaningful signals rather than adapt the indicators settings to the price action. That way the price action will undergo more filtering resulting in an higher information level contained in the signal.

Luca Norfo #:
It is better to leave the default indicators settings and change the time frames to find meaningful signals rather than adapt the indicators settings to the price action. That way the price action will undergo more filtering resulting in an higher information level contained in the signal.
Bruh. After 12 years you can be pretty sure OP got his answer. And if he didn't get the answer, well, he deleted his account so you're replying to no one.