RSI and Stochastic hook

I am trying to transfer all my signals and coding from Investor RT to MT4 as my patience has finally run out with IRT. I am looking for some simple indicators that must have been coded in the past but searching through the forums I cant find them at all so I am hoping there is someone who has them or knows where I can get them. Of course I have the usual nightmare of trying to match a stochastics parameters in IRt to MT4 as they are different so getting similar results is proving to be a real pain. anyway if anyone can help with the following I would be much appreciated.

First I need a simple stochastic that changes colour when it changes direction i.e. red up and blue down. I also need the same for rsi.

Also I have specific signals that I have coded in IRT that I dont have the foggiest on how to code into MT4 so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks for anyones help

Splurge:
I am trying to transfer all my signals and coding from Investor RT to MT4 as my patience has finally run out with IRT. I am looking for some simple indicators that must have been coded in the past but searching through the forums I cant find them at all so I am hoping there is someone who has them or knows where I can get them. Of course I have the usual nightmare of trying to match a stochastics parameters in IRt to MT4 as they are different so getting similar results is proving to be a real pain. anyway if anyone can help with the following I would be much appreciated.First I need a simple stochastic that changes colour when it changes direction i.e. red up and blue down. I also need the same for rsi.Also I have specific signals that I have coded in IRT that I dont have the foggiest on how to code into MT4 so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.Thanks for anyones help

Check PM.