No Indicators - No Worries System

We all have seen tons of indicator based systems come and go. Anyone who has been around in the forums long enough know this as a fact. I can keep on going, nevertheless my goal here is to show you how you can trade without indicators and be successful which is the bottom-line of course.

Let me introduce " No Indicators - No Worries System " aka "Ni-Now" pronounced "nee-noew"

• First thing first, remove all indicators from you charts. I mean ALL indicators, not even moving averages.
  • Second, Open Weekly timeframe and Draw Trendlines
  • Third, Do the same with Daily and 4 hour( Don't worry if you don't how to draw trendlines, we will discuss that later )
  • What we are looking for is:
    • Where the price currently is?
    • Where it is heading towards?
    • Where will it stop?
    • You must be thinking it is all words and no action. Bookmark this thread and come back to see the charts that I'll post in real time before the market moves. You will have to see it to believe it

hi toppips,

i agree wholeheartedly with you! after studying tons of indicator systems, i have come to a conclusion that most of them are the same, showing same signals, performing real bad during whipsaws and so on.

price action is the only way to salvation. and i know trendline is one of the most undervalued tool in technical analysis. and i would like to know more about it. count me in!!!

thanks in advance though... looking forward to it!! keep'em coming!!

knight

Ok...so lets get started. Below are two charts...first one is EURUSD and second AUDUSD.

EURUSD made a drop yesterday after climbing slowly for some time now. What we are looking right now is for the price to touch the bullish trendline support. However before it does that we expect a bounce upward to 1.2900 or 1.3000 depending on the momentum.

AUDUSD is now being traded in a critical region of 0.9000 to 0.9030 . If AUDUSD is not able to break 0.9030 and breaks below 0.9000, it will find selling pressure targeting 0.8925, 0.8850 followed b 0.8750

If price reaches 0.9060 to 0.9100 region and reverses, look to sell targeting 0.9000, 0.8925, 0.8850 followed by 0.8750

Let me know what you guys think?

knightyonder:
hi toppips,i agree wholeheartedly with you! after studying tons of indicator systems, i have come to a conclusion that most of them are the same, showing same signals, performing real bad during whipsaws and so on. price action is the only way to salvation. and i know trendline is one of the most undervalued tool in technical analysis. and i would like to know more about it. count me in!!!thanks in advance though... looking forward to it!! keep'em coming!!knight

Good to hear from you mate. I am also looking forward to sharing more info here.

but there Indicators can help us to know trend

hmmmm interesting.....

okay, i'll bookmark

my first post

yes..I believe it works...I will bookmark this..

Most of ideas here in this thread is amazing. No windcator means no worry but high profit. I have used many indicators since 8 years ago and what I can conclude is that I should never rely on them but just as guideline. The most important thing is to know the chart trend or characteristics...watch the chart and then make money. This week (since Monday to Friday) I "play" 78 trading without fail. he..he..he. Any system or indicator has high winning rate ? I don't think so but my eyes is my real indicator.

indicators are not to be cast aside totally, but to act like an alarm to alert you that a "potential" setup is coming up, and then price action (trendlines) is our final arbiter...

best to use them both side by side....

can we get right away into what you have in store for us, toppips?

knight

Both EURUSD and AUD analysis from my last post went exactly as predicted.

EURUSD fell +250 Pips from 1.2900 as per my last post. AUD on the other hand reached missed out second target by 5 pips at +150 Pips.
Both these charts were posted in real-time before the move happened.

Looking ahead this week I look to go short around on EURUSD around 1.2850 – 1.2875 level targeting 1.2800, 1.2740 & 1.2600 If price happens to reac
1.2960 – 1.3000, I will look for shorts targeting 1.2900, 1.2800 & 1.274

Last week's AUD candle engulfed 2 weeks prior candles ( same for EURUSD by the way ) this shows same bearish momentum and I will look to go short on rallies. Looking short at 0.8930, if price keeps going up then Short between 0.8975 to 0.9000 level targeting 0.8900, 0.8855 , 0.8760 followed by 0.8600

Entries will be based on simple price action and candle patterns.

Both EURUSD and AUD analysis from my last post went exactly as predicted.

EURUSD fell +250 Pips from 1.2900 as per my last post. AUD on the other hand reached missed out second target by 5 pips at +150 Pips.
Both these charts were posted in real-time before the move happened.

Looking ahead this week I look to go short around on EURUSD around 1.2850 – 1.2875 level targeting 1.2800, 1.2740 & 1.2600 If price happens to reac

1.2960 – 1.3000, I will look for shorts targeting 1.2900, 1.2800 & 1.274

Last week's AUD candle engulfed 2 weeks prior candles ( same for EURUSD by the way ) this shows same bearish momentum and I will look to go short on rallies. Looking short at 0.8930, if price keeps going up then Short between 0.8975 to 0.9000 level targeting 0.8900, 0.8855 , 0.8760 followed by 0.8600

Entries will be based on simple price action and candle patterns.