Free & Good EA - Cha-Ching - page 2

Anybody tried this ea on other currencies..?

Hi Traders

I am doing day trading since last six month, but I could not get any profit everyday i met loss trade. Please anybody advice me for good trading system.

Could somebody (e.g. fxhound) help me? A tried to run the strategy tester but i got the error: "2010.09.06 16:15:15 2010.01.08 08:44 Forex Cha-Ching EURUSD,M15: OrderSend error 147"

And so on...

Thx

hi everyone

want to ask on the strategy tester on EURUSD 15 min from 1st to 23 Sep on the results it shows

lots of buy stop and sell stop and expiration...

everything is 0

modeling quality 90%

can somebody help

thanks

FXHound:
though there are these robots that automate trades for us, often, we need to tweak it to suit our personality. Majority of the EA does not have news filter. Everyday I would check the forex factory and turn off the EA when there is Red coded news for the currency pair traded. Especially, red coded news from Uncle Sam.

You are right about the Uncle Sam - lot of smelly shit around.

I do the same, I am the news censor after reading the economical calendar for the day and also look for general trend on that pair! If general trend (D,W,M) is heading down or resistance hit don't let open buy trades! It is easy with robots which have multiple buy/sell settings. If only sell trades wanted put buy setting false or 0.

Hermes

It is a BS EA! Opens tons of buy stop and sell stops and executes no one trade! They go unfilled into account history. I have there already around 15!

Hermes

Really i have saw Your EA System its Really nice . Right n

hey guys

just go to this website and see.you wont regret.trust me.every person who struggle to earn money from forex would love this.just give it a try.only 10 minutes of your time needed.you wont be disappointed.thanks

hmhglobal.weebly.com