MegaDroid 1.3 is out

They made some improvement. Here is the original files. But you will need to educate it to bypass the authentication.

Enjoy !

Files:
MegaDroid.zip  2975 kb

Found an educated version on another forum. Test at your own risk.

Files:

FXHound:
They made some improvement. Here is the original files. But you will need to educate it to bypass the authentication. Enjoy !

Can i ask a silly question. How to educate it to bypass the authentication?

JPT69:
Can i ask a silly question. How to educate it to bypass the authentication?

There is no silly questions, only those that you don't ask.

You need to know programming languages including MQL and also assembly. The latter is for disassemble the dll as some authentication function is hidden in the dll files.

If we know how the EA is authenticated, we might add the codes to bypass the authentication process, or feed the code what it is looking for or intercept the authentication request to another web server that we set up and return the text that it expected.

We need to test the EA after it has been educated in case it does not perform the way it should be.

hi

is it working for all pairs?

FXHound:
There is no silly questions, only those that you don't ask. You need to know programming languages including MQL and also assembly. The latter is for disassemble the dll as some authentication function is hidden in the dll files. If we know how the EA is authenticated, we might add the codes to bypass the authentication process, or feed the code what it is looking for or intercept the authentication request to another web server that we set up and return the text that it expected. We need to test the EA after it has been educated in case it does not perform the way it should be.

This is the MegaDroid version that works only on EURUSD.

The other version that trade on other pairs is called MegaDroid Pro.

Is there a big difference from this version & the original??

Can anyone share results of megadroid? I heard some mixed reviews of previous version. Is this one better?

FXHound:
Found an educated version on another forum. Test at your own risk.

is it working?

Just downloaded, let me see how it goes....

Hows it going?