Favorite FX Trading System Or EA??

Hey everyone,

What's your favorite FX trading system or EA?? & which has earned you the most money??

Thanks in advance for all replies

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Hey everyone,What's your favorite FX trading system or EA?? & which has earned you the most money??Thanks in advance for all replies

Price Patterns / Chart Patterns works best with me.

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Forex Forecast - Free Elliott Wave Analysis Newsletter

=======================================

As far as EA's go I've yet to see anything that comes close to "Ray The Random Robot". He trades an array of up to 56 simultaneous positions diversifying over multiple pairs, and timeframes. In the absense of a human brain, he uses Baysian Classifiers, and he manages those positions better than I ever could !

My favourite manual method has to be trading hidden divergence set ups into existing trends. Rays very good, but I can still kick his butt most days of the week using these kinds of manual methods. The great thing is that there's loads of info about these types of set ups readily available, and most of it is high quality.

zupcon:
As far as EA's go I've yet to see anything that comes close to "Ray The Random Robot". He trades an array of up to 56 simultaneous positions diversifying over multiple pairs, and timeframes. In the absense of a human brain, he uses Baysian Classifiers, and he manages those positions better than I ever could ! My favourite manual method has to be trading hidden divergence set ups into existing trends. Rays very good, but I can still kick his butt most days of the week using these kinds of manual methods. The great thing is that there's loads of info about these types of set ups readily available, and most of it is high quality.

Could you show me to some sites(great) that more info of divergence set ups? Thanks

IamJB:
Could you show me to some sites(great) that more info of divergence set ups? Thanks

The best source of general information is probably the trading naked site, this should get you started

Divergence Trading Patterns

If your looking for an actual methodology, you do do a lot worse than checking out this thread at the zoo.

[Best Thread] BBmac's Gbpusd thread | Trade2Win Forums