Easy for coder/ make money

Guys please code such system.

Only rsi and macd

exernal settings rsi and macd stoploss and takeprofit

and time when to start and when to stop (twice)

Thank you dear good coder.

PS you know for you it's 15 min of work but for me it's just happiness!

PS2 for someone who will code it i'll give really perfect setting and you make money for sure

profitmonitorrus:
Guys please code such system. Only rsi and macd exernal settings rsi and macd stoploss and takeprofit and time when to start and when to stop (twice) Thank you dear good coder. PS you know for you it's 15 min of work but for me it's just happiness! PS2 for someone who will code it i'll give really perfect setting and you make money for sure

Please give me more details on the system and I will be glad to help you in any way that I can. You can reach me at allthestoopidnamesaretaken _at_ yahoo.com, but I prefer for all of our correspondence be in the forums, as it will help other coders and traders.

Sincerely,

- dm

profitmonitorrus:
Guys please code such system. Only rsi and macd exernal settings rsi and macd stoploss and takeprofit and time when to start and when to stop (twice) Thank you dear good coder. PS you know for you it's 15 min of work but for me it's just happiness! PS2 for someone who will code it i'll give really perfect setting and you make money for sure

Dear profit,

I tried to reply earlier, but I believe there was an error.

Anyway, I would be very glad to help you if you can provide me with details of your system. (When do you enter and exit ? What is your stoploss, margin %, etc.) You can reach me at allthestoopidnamesaretaken _at_ yahoo.com, however, I prefer that all of our correspondence be in the forum, as it will help other coders and traders. May your trades profit!

Sincerely,

- dm