please help needed with small mod on ea

hi, been trying to figure this one out but not very succesfull.

Can someone please mod this ea to not trade till the close of the current bar and open a postition on the open of the next bar instead of trading on a signal during the current bar......

thanks....

here's the ea

Files:
5min-momo.mq4  9 kb

ovdm:
here's the ea

Dear ovdm,

I will take a look and make the modifications for you. this should only take me a few moments. I'll reply back and include the modded EA as an attachment.

Sincerely,

- dm

Dear ovdm,

Apologies for this taking longer than I had quoted. I had some personal issues to attend to at the time. Anyway, I completed the mods that you had requested. I have included 3 new global variables needed by a function called ReadBars(), ehich you can find at the bottom of the code in the modified EA, which I will include as an attachment to this post. If you need anything else, or would like to swap strategies sometimes, please let me know. It has been a pleasure helping you ...

Sincerely,

- dm

dear digitalmythology,

im trying to make this ea (see attachment) work, i have not created this but i think it has great potential if we could include a few mods....

I have been trying to make these myself but i just ended up with a malfunctioning ea...

First i would like to have an adjustable trailing stop.

Second i would like it not to trade till the close of the current bar(i like to be able to turn this function on and off though...)

If you could do this it would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Oliver

digitalmythology:
Dear ovdm, Apologies for this taking longer than I had quoted. I had some personal issues to attend to at the time. Anyway, I completed the mods that you had requested. I have included 3 new global variables needed by a function called ReadBars(), ehich you can find at the bottom of the code in the modified EA, which I will include as an attachment to this post. If you need anything else, or would like to swap strategies sometimes, please let me know. It has been a pleasure helping you ... Sincerely, - dm
Files: