Trade system "DDFX V3" New - page 2

Hey kev, thanks for being so kind and sharing things with us all here. Its much appreciated buddy. God bless you for being kind. Cheers mate

No problem buddy...there is enough money here for all of us three life times over.We just need the right tools in which to extract the profits.So I have some tools that may be of use so have at it.

Does it repaint ? I see that there is nothing special with the system and signal. The signal will be given after 'big wave". All system will do the same and even moving average will give you clear signal (crossing) when the price is trending..

Hi Kevin, how are you today buddy?

can you help me this I dont know why I cant see the pivot line on my chart but I have attach you the screen shoot can you take a look for me and help me to fix those?

please get back to me asap...

Thank you.

kevinator:
I have gotten so many messages about this system as I have posted the V2 system some time ago and all heard of the new V3.Here it is with pdf included.I think that this one is slightly better made than V2 although V2 is good also.
Files:
error.gif  27 kb

PiPsProfit:
Hi Kevin, how are you today buddy? can you help me this I dont know why I cant see the pivot line on my chart but I have attach you the screen shoot can you take a look for me and help me to fix those?please get back to me asap...Thank you.

It looks like the thing thats messed up is set to a lower time frame. See if you can set it to "all time frames" in settings

kevinator:
I have gotten so many messages about this system as I have posted the V2 system some time ago and all heard of the new V3.Here it is with pdf included.I think that this one is slightly better made than V2 although V2 is good also.

Hi there;

thx for the update.finally i found it under new post. Thx again. A little problem because i am not able to extract them.....please redo and post it again.

PiPsProfit:
Hi Kevin, how are you today buddy? can you help me this I dont know why I cant see the pivot line on my chart but I have attach you the screen shoot can you take a look for me and help me to fix those? please get back to me asap... Thank you.

seems like you are able to extractthe winzip file, please forward to me at (email address removed by admin) as well.

TQVM.

PiPsProfit:
Hi Kevin, how are you today buddy? can you help me this I dont know why I cant see the pivot line on my chart but I have attach you the screen shoot can you take a look for me and help me to fix those? please get back to me asap... Thank you.

This is due to your screen settings. Zoom in (+) once or twice will solve this problem.

Hi Kevin. I must thank you so much for this wonderful gift. Its doing very well in my demo system for 1hr time frame.

Even though the doc did mention that this method is mainly for GBP pairs inclusive of GBPJPY; i lost all the GBPJPY pairs.. LOL... other pairs looks ok

I use a 50 ema to filter the trades. Only trade with the current trend. Its pretty good. Is their a better filter to use?