Trade system "DDFX V3" New - page 3

i just try in demo.to see how perfect this system

hi guys.. do really this system really good.. i'll try to demo it first n will post the result later on.. TQ kevin

IamJB:
I use a 50 ema to filter the trades. Only trade with the current trend. Its pretty good. Is their a better filter to use?

I think that's good already my friend.. I'm using EMA 60 as filter..

Does it still doing good right now? How was the system?

the author of this thread, start a " live trading" Thread at FF and clams it can do 200pips per day, and as many member say that is not live only repaint indicator system so looks good in hindsight, then he stop posting and now start here a system thread. same story

this forex world is funny

careful guys, check at real account, may oanda $0.01/pips for small $ to see the true. before you believe and loss

take care all

thanks for sharing... im looking for this indicator...

cheers...

elmer

kevinator:
I have gotten so many messages about this system as I have posted the V2 system some time ago and all heard of the new V3.Here it is with pdf included.I think that this one is slightly better made than V2 although V2 is good also.

Hi Kevinator and all other, many thanks for all very intersting information that you share.

I have a question: thare are 3 arrow for any side with different color, but we must what that all 3 appear on one candle or just for one (plus 3/4 indicator must be with same color)and then if we must wait for the 3 arrow they must be alligned under/over only one candle?

Thanks you, sorry for my bad english.

nice system.....good for aud also.

Version 4.0 is available

Does anyone have to 4.0 version ?