The final Holy Grail! - page 8

medbs is not taking any losses and is moving in the direction of the price action. you can't critisize him becoz he is taking profit even if market moves -110 DD , there is no system that can guarantee you '"xx stop loss to yy take profit ", thats why some traders fail, you can keep hitting your stop losses...price action must tell you where to place your stop. When u are in the right direction you will get profit, don't worry about when, as long as you can take +pips with good risk/MM. How many times was the EURUSD going up yet the trend is clearly down, thats how the market moves..look now its at 1.2900 from 1.5000 ......count how many pips.

hkmutombo:
..look now its at 1.2900 from 1.5000 ......count how many pips.

2100?

Exit USD/CHF trade at 1.0950

Close AUD/USD trade at 0.9155

Exit USD/CAD trade at 1.0157

Close EUR/USD trade at 1.3030

GBP/USD will come back sooner or later to it's original price, and then, will close it.

I took 5 highly risky trades, and, knowing their huge risk, I took a slight leverage, the type 2:1 and 3:1.

But now, for sure, I'll not post again such trades, the risk of traders blow themselves up is very high.

I apologize to those who "blindly" follow my trades, and I must (had to) clarify that my strategy gives two kinds of signals: Risky Trades (sometimes highly risky trades) & safely Trades with killer entries.

Hi Medbs

I do not argue that you have found your "Holy Grail" but do the forum a favour and place the date and time of your trades. The members can go check out the trades themselves.

medbs:
It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy. I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo accounts and real accounts, i finished by believing in this strategy. The only reason that prompted me to open this thread is to show everyone that Holy Grail does exist and all that you have to do is to open your mind. So please: No criticizes before the end of the month of May. Let the results talk for me.

I do believe he said as soon as posts a loosing trade he would not post again, so guess game over red rover?

stonelove:
Looks like all the trades failed today

USD/CHF reached its target @ 1.0950 with +90 pips profit

EUR/USD reached its target @ 1.3030 with +55 pips profit

medbs:
Short USD/CAD at 1.0257, waiting for closing position.

USD/CAD reached its target at 1.0157. +100 pips

Buy EUR/USD at 1.2665, waiting for closing position.

Buy again EUR/USD at 1.2595, waiting for closing position.