ForexKillerV#3 Signal Calculator

This is not a indicator but rather a software application that you download to your desktop.Then you must read the instructional manual but I will give you a quick overview of how it works.You must use the "crack" file to compile the password so you can gain access to the software as it is password encripted.Then once you have access download to your desktop.

In order to gain a buy or sell signal from the software you must input the last 10 bars close value then it will attempt to predict the future direction based on the calculation of the last 10 OHLC.Very simple to operate and can be useful along side your existing strategy.Enjoy

Thank you for the great software, I believe this will be very helpful for me.

kevinator:
This is not a indicator but rather a software application that you download to your desktop.Then you must read the instructional manual but I will give you a quick overview of how it works.You must use the "crack" file to compile the password so you can gain access to the software as it is password encripted.Then once you have access download to your desktop. In order to gain a buy or sell signal from the software you must input the last 10 bars close value then it will attempt to predict the future direction based on the calculation of the last 10 OHLC.Very simple to operate and can be useful along side your existing strategy.Enjoy

kevinator:
This is not a indicator but rather a software application that you download to your desktop.Then you must read the instructional manual but I will give you a quick overview of how it works.You must use the "crack" file to compile the password so you can gain access to the software as it is password encripted.Then once you have access download to your desktop. In order to gain a buy or sell signal from the software you must input the last 10 bars close value then it will attempt to predict the future direction based on the calculation of the last 10 OHLC.Very simple to operate and can be useful along side your existing strategy.Enjoy

please can you resend your forexkiller software,instruction and crack file to compile the password please send it with a pdf file

I do not recall asking anyone on this forum for one red penny for any of this technology.I have used this tool once or twice and it gives a nice indication of what the next bar will be especially in sideways consolidating markets.

So if I have not asked anyone for a single nickle for this technology then how can this be a scam?

I will tell you what is a scam..when you guys used to try and sell that multimeter indicator with links to your redirect site like a buch of snake oil salesmen so they can pay forty dollars a indicator...now that was a scam and guess what I have the original version and many more versions of that indicator which I will post in indicators section next.So maybe you can pick up your next source code scam from there OFP.

oilfxpro:
YouTube - PROOF FOREX KILLER IS A SCAM | Produced By Forex Scam Check[/quote OILFXPRO...I AM ABOUT HELPING NEW TRADERS BY PROVIDING THEM WITH THE HIGHEST QUALITY TOOLS FOR NO COST AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS....I POST THEM FOR FREE I THINK YOU ARE THE REAL SCAMMER AND FAKE...I MEAN HOW CAN YOU COME TO MY POSTS AND SPREAD YOUR SCAM MESSAGE WHEN......YOUARE ON RECORD AND I QUOTE....../ NOW!!!!YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ADVOCATES AND SYMPATHIZES WITH THE SCAMMERS. I KNOW YOU...YOUR THE ONE THAT HAD THAT CRAP BREAKOUT EA AND TRADE SYSTEM THAT YOU DIDNT WANT TO SHARE WITH ANYONE..IT DOESNT SUPRISE ME BECAUSE IT WENT BUST AS YOU POSTED IT ON TSD BUT NOT HERE..THANKS ALOT FROM ALL THE MEMBERS HERE....THEN THE SENIORS LAUGHED YOU OFF TSD.... FOR ALL THAT DONT KNOW OILFXPRO IS ELCID AT FOREX TSD HE IS A KNOWN SCAMMER AND HAS BEEN BANNED FROM FOREX TSD!!! HE WAS BANNED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR FOR SPAMMING AND SCAMMING!!! THE POST IS LOCATED HEREBanning/Deleting - Page 3 - Forex-TSD WERE THEY BANNED HIS ASS FOR BEING A SCAMMMER???!!!!!!! IF YOU CHECK MY HISTORY PAL YOU WILL SEE THAT I AM HERE TO GIVE NEW TRADERS OPTIONS FOR FREE SO IF YOU WANT TO GO THERE WE CAN GO THERE.1!!!!!!
Files:
post_6.jpg  90 kb
post_4.jpg  321 kb

oilfxpro:
kevinator:
The crap E A was made by the scammer I was responding to.Some scammers banned a member from a scam site and called the member a scammer?
NO I DONT THINK SO...THEY BANNED YOUR ASS FROM FOREX TSD FOR PROMOTING YOUR COMMERCIAL SITE.AFTER YOUR COMMENTS I DECIDED TO LOOK TO YOUR PAST.YOU PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS THROUGH RESULTS AND REDIRECT TO YOUR WEBSITE FOR PAYMENT.YOUR A TRADE RAT AND THEY BANNED YOU HERE Banning/Deleting - Page 3 - Forex-TSD EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS..IT WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT OILFXPRO WHO IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE CON ARTIST ELCID AT FOREX TSD.

oilfxpro:
kevinator:
The crap E A was made by the scammer I was responding to.Some scammers banned a member from a scam site and called the member a scammer?
NO I DONT THINK SO...THEY BANNED YOUR ASS FROM FOREX TSD FOR PROMOTING YOUR COMMERCIAL SITE.AFTER YOUR COMMENTS I DECIDED TO LOOK TO YOUR PAST.YOU PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS THROUGH RESULTS AND REDIRECT TO YOUR WEBSITE FOR PAYMENT.YOUR A TRADE RAT AND THEY BANNED YOU HERE Banning/Deleting - Page 3 - Forex-TSD EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS..IT WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT OILFXPRO WHO IS ALSO KNOWN AS THE CON ARTIST ELCID AT FOREX TSD.

oilfxpro:
If it was any good , it would be sold by the 2 post scums on an internet site. $99 dollar for this great tool. Show us it is any good , or better than useless.Prove it. Promotion of forex killer here Automated Forex Trading Software System Online Currency Trading Signals

I KNOW THIS IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE...YOU ARE A RETARDED IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GIVING THE SHIT AWAY FOR FREE TO REGULAR TRADERS!!!!!FOR FREE..FOR FREE...FOR FREE...FOR FREE...FOR FREE.

I HAVE THE ACCESS CODE YOU RETARDED IDIOT!!!!!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW...???? I WILL REPEAT AGAIN BECAUSE I KNOW YOU SLOWWWWWW.

I AM GIVING IT AWAY FOR FREE!!!!!!!......YOU.........RETARDED.......IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oilfxpro:
There is no such thing as a free lunch.

Exactly....you are not a leader.....and you do not know me....I am here to help....I give away the technology that you would charge for....I wish those in this community financial wealth.......you want to rob them by selling financial products......

Hello community......FREE JUNCH AND DINNER AND BREAKFAST ON KEVINATOR

LOL YOU ARE LIKE HOW DID YOU GET THE ACTIVATION CODES...LOL ITS ALL INCLUDED FOR FREE.

YOU SHOULD READ FIRST YOU RETARDED IDIOT........CODES,APPLICATION,DOWNLOAD ITS ALL FREE.

oilfxpro:
encrypted ? Whats the catch?

THE CATCH IS I HAVE MORE FILES THAN YOU AND I HELP POOR TRADERS....THAT IS THE CATCH...THERES NO CONSPIRACY OR HIDDEN MOTIVE...I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU...IF YOU WANT TO USE IT DOWNLOAD IT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.....OH YEAH......ITS FREE.....IDIOT!!!!