trade system "Raptor explosion"

This system uses a custom indicator that is similar to supersignals but is not and gives reliable signals along with a clear point of entry and exit of trade.This strategy is good on all time frames.

Files:
BUY_M15.gif  43 kb
SIGNAL_D1.gif  60 kb

How are your results with the raptor explosion sounds interesting

Im testing this system, and looks good to me, one question, this system does it need to edit the values, or is it install and trade?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, cause im portuguese

Thanks,

OneLegend

what time frame are you using?

john225:
what time frame are you using?

15Min

What settings are you using?

kevinator:
This system uses a custom indicator that is similar to supersignals but is not and gives reliable signals along with a clear point of entry and exit of trade.This strategy is good on all time frames.

are there English instructions?

are there English instructions?

Does a RAR File operate differently from a normal indicator? .exe or .mq4 type? Copied the given indicator above to indicators folder in my MQ4 folder but doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong with this .rar file?

Thanks...

mtdavs:
Does a RAR File operate differently from a normal indicator? .exe or .mq4 type? Copied the given indicator above to indicators folder in my MQ4 folder but doesn't show up. Am I doing something wrong with this .rar file? Thanks...

.rar files are a different kind of compressed file, like a .zip. You'll need to extract the contents first with a program like WinZIP, etc.