SCAM Forexsecretindicator.com

Hi, I downloaded the "forex index indicator" of Karl Dittmann at the site: Forex Secret Indicator - Karl Dittmann

He says

"Why the EMA/SMA, RSI, MACD ...etc are free? Because they don't work at all!"
"I guarantee that "Forex secret indicator" is one of the most profitable trading tools that you can find today... "

and the sentence....

"High Quality Trades: "Forex Secret Indicator" uses many filters and confirmation to provide you with only high-probability trades. Our researchers devoted years to finding the right filters to maximize the potential and profits of these signals. "Forex Secret Indicator" gives you the power of hundreds of years of trading - in the distance of a click "

Now here you are the code of "forex index indicator"... that you can download from the hidden page of the site

our members

The indicator only calculates the difference of SMA at the 'i' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+1'

and the difference of SMA at the 'i+1' bar and SMA at the previous bar 'i+2'

then it divides by 2, therefore it calculates the average of the difference of SMAs = [[SMA(i) - SMA(i+1)] + [SMA(i+1) - SMA(i+2)]) / 2

I also bought the indicator I believe that properly used with other indicators (to confirm the trade) we can have interesting signals. However I agree that I do not see anything special or new about it, that's a shame because as many people out there they are trying to sell "new out of the box stuff" when they are not.