You can finally quit your job - page 3

forextr:
Thanks for share. Try this settings, only my think; E/U M15 Fast: 24Slow: 34Rsi: 5

I find these settings are working well on the 5 min Time frame.

The default serttings 5 12 21 are best on 15 min time frames and higher.

Thanks for everyones feedback! I have become fond of 100,110,50 settings on any 15M TF. just suits my trading style and so far is profitable. I was also watching it in the strategy tester. With those settings and TF I think a ridiculous EA could be created. Enter on first arrow and exit and reverse on next arrow, but I have absolutely no idea how to code! thx again for everyone's time!

cheers!

Hello brgolfer,

Congratulations to your good results, but I don`t know, whats going on. I asked at post 17 for the refresh problem. You tell me, that the signals will appear automatically. After that, I tested the the new indicator in this week. After vew days, I missed signals in strong trends. I refreshed the indicator and saw then signals from hours before. I`am a little bit confused, if I`am the only one one with this problem?

Patona

Does this indicator work? Does it repaint ?? please confirm..

Thx.

brgolfer:
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my system and get some feedback from what everyone thinks. The system is incredibly easy... The system appears to work best on EUR/USD 15tf or larger Enter sale when the black arrow appears in that direction. (this indi is based on the sidus bago indicator. the arrow will apear, but will not go away if it changes while a candle is still open, so make sure u reload the template after each candle!) Exit is when the stoch green line passes the red line in opposite direction or another black arrow appears in the opposite direction. The stoch settings are 14,3,3 smoothed. Thats it! Cheers!

Maybe someone can share statements with results of trading using this? Who can "show me the money"?